Sunday 28 August 2022

Follow me on BookBub


My worst nightmare involves any kind of salesmanship - unless it's for a good cause, outside myself. Many years ago one of those dreaded employment aptitude tests found me out - and I scored almost zero for selling. Luckily I did better in other areas! 

Therefore you won't be surprised that I struggle a bit with the obligation by all authors to use social media to spread the word about their books - even on my Facebook page

A few days ago a friend encouraged me to join BookBub. This site is a great place to follow your favourite authors and be informed when their new books are coming out.  Although my next Louisa Valentine 'romance' is a while off, I plan to offer the BookBub community an occasional 'special' on one of my existing books -  'Retreat into Paradise' - or 'Trading Secrets' - or 'Still Waters Run Deep'. All three novels are love stories about marriage, children, divorce, parenting, infertility and women in the professional workforce.


A few followers have found me already on BookBub - I'd love you to join them and mark me as one of your favourites. Here's the link - https://www.bookbub.com/profile/louisa-valentine
https://www.bookbub.com/home/overview.php

No comments:

Post a Comment