Thursday 17 March 2022

The love you can't forget

Ideas for stories come from everywhere. 

 Years ago, a group of young men and women living in the share house next door to me included a pilot - a hunk with his choice of girlfriends. 

(Lacking a photo of him, I've used the next best thing, my mother's hunky pilot cousin Peter Boulton.)

Peter Boulton, RAAF

But one 'ex' had left her mark on my neighbour. 

 An adoring flatmate of his complained to me he was never the same man afterwards, and would (figuratively) bite everyone's head off whenever that girl's name was mentioned. 

He couldn't let go of her memory and couldn't move on - just like Sarah in 'Still Waters Run Deep'.  Her story will be released on 1 May 2022.

Order your copy of the book here https://books2read.com/Still-Waters-Run-Deep.


Follow Louisa Valentine on Facebook or visit the website she shares with her alter ego, Louise Wilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment